RSS Feeds :: Listservs :: mml mobile

powered by google

Resources Blue Arrows

Jump to...

















Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)


Fees and Permits

One of the churches in our community is preparing to add a new wing to its building. This will require not only a building permit, but also a special use permit. I know churches are tax exempt, but are they exempt from fees also?

Churches are exempt only from ad valorem and sales tax. They are still required to pay for permits and fees.



MML Home :: League Services :: Advocacy :: Training/Events :: Resources :: Insurance :: Legal :: Classifieds :: Links :: About MML :: Privacy :: Webmaster
Michigan Municipal League :: 1675 Green Road, Ann Arbor MI, 48105 :: 734.662.3246 l 800.653.2483

MML Home Page mml home Capital Conference partnership for place