More to Explore on mml.org...
Interim Manager List
For Communities Seeking an Interim Manager:
Limitations of the Interim Manager List
Direct questions regarding the Interim Manager List to Summer Minnick at email@example.com or 517-908-0301 (toll-free 800-653-2483).
Executive Search Services
Direct questions regarding Executive Search services to Mandy Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-669-6361 (toll-free 800-653-2483).
For Managers Seeking Inclusion on the Interim Manager List:
Interim Managers must:
1. Be a member in good standing with MLGMA (retiree membership is complimentary, but must be current. www.mlgma.org);
2. Be free of censure from ICMA and MLGMA;
3. Have a minimum of 5 years of public management experience;
4. Complete a questionnaire (below) to ascertain:
5. Attach a résumé to be viewed by interested communities
Membership with International City/County Manager Association (ICMA) is strongly recommended. This criteria helps to ensure Interim Managers are subject to an ethics code, remain abreast of professional developments in local government management, and have opportunities for professional development and related resources.
The information collected on the questionnaire and résumé attachments are NOT password protected. Please do not include your address or other sensitive information, but rather an email address or contact number you are willing to share.