U. S. Communities
All members of the Michigan Municipal League are eligible to utilize the US Communities Government Purchasing Alliance. The League along with the National Association of Counties, the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing, the National League of
Cities, and the United States Conference
of Mayors sponsors the U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance which offers access to publicly bid competitive contracts for various products and services.
Green Products and Services
As part of the program, the U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance also offers the Go Green Program. It is the one-stop source for public agency access to buy and live green. We offer a broad line of green products, services and resources. In addition to our green contracts that offer eco-friendly products, local government will find a wealth of green information and resources that will help lower your community’s carbon footprint and assist you in making educated decisions about the products your agency purchases.
U.S. Communities offers local agencies:
- Competitively bid contracts by a lead local agency
- Most favorable local agency pricing
- No cost to participate
- National sponsorship by leading associations and purchasing organizations
- A broad range of high quality products such as office/school supplies, office furniture, industrial supplies, electrical & data comm supplies, and computer hardware/software.
- The aggregate purchasing power of public agencies nationwide
- Management by public purchasing professionals
For more information , visit www.uscommunities.org or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michigan Public Purchasing
National Institute of
State of Michigan MiDEAL Extended Purchasing Program